2 weeks ago, my girlfriend Darla and her sister Cheryl came to visit Zambia. They brought along a collection of childrens tshirts. While they were here, we unfortunately did not have the chance to visit the hospital and hand them out. I was extremely fortunate to be able to spend part of my last day visiting some of the children at the local hospital. My cousin Austin and I were able to hand out new tshirts (thanks to Cheryl and Darla), new shoes and sandals, and stuffed animals. Many of these children have been in the hospital for quite some time. the conditions are not very comfortable and they are far from home. Most of them have never had anything "new" so to them, this was quite a special treat. I felt priviledged to be able to hand out these items out. Thank you very much to those who donated the items that we were able to distribute! The kids appreciated it...and so did I!

0 comments: