I've been trying to come up with an idea to raise additional money for the children and the school in Africa. I was thinking that I could find a corporation that would be willing to make a donation to MICS, and exchange, I would be willing to display their logo on the back of my shirts while I train and also while I run the marathon. the problem is, how do I find someone who would be interested in this? More importantly, how do I find a company that is willing to make a donation for it...so I can raise more money for the school! I decided to take a shot in the dark and make an auction listing on eBay. Today I posted this ad. The problem that I face, is how do I make companies aware of this opportunity to get some advertising and help a worthy cause. I will attempt to contact the local media and some companies with inside contacts. Maybe this can get a little buzz going.

0 comments: